by Chef Rachel Yang of Joule(created for her May 20, 2009 cooking demonstration)
- 1 link Toulouse sausage from Sea Breeze Farm
- 1 bunch Alm Hill Gardens baby kale
- 1 package dumpling wrappers
- 1 tsp ginger, minced
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- Salt and pepper
- Sauté the kale in a hot pan with little bit of oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Make the stuffing for the dumpling but mixing sausage meat out of the casing, sautéed kale and grated ginger.
- Place a little bit of the stuffing at the center of the wrapper. Wet the edges with water and fold. Press and seal the edges.
- Pan-fry the dumplings in a hot pan with little bit of oil. Serve with soy sauce and scallion